What Are Air Beds?
Air beds are beds which are fill with air. They can be blown up using either a manual or automatic pump and are often used as guest beds. They are incredibly useful for saving space and can be used to turn any room into a suitable sleeping environment. They come in a range of sizes, including single and double. By sleeping on a literal cushion of air, you are guaranteed to get a good night’s sleep.
What Are the Benefits of Air Beds?
Blow up air beds are helpful and provide a lot of use for smaller flats and apartments, as well as providing a spare bed for sleepy guests. Here are a few benefits you can realise by purchasing an air bed from our exclusive range:
- Affordable: air beds are incredibly affordable. You certainly don’t have to break the bank if you’re looking for a spare bed for another room. As they’re made from basic materials and don’t include any space‐age tech (unlike memory foam), they carry a lower price tag.
- Space Saving: As air beds are completely can be deflated and folded, they can be used when they’re needed and then packed away in cupboard when they’re not. As they can be compacted, our cheap air beds can be squashed into the smallest of spaces. Therefore, they’re superb for smaller flats and apartments.
- Multipurpose: Air beds don’t have to be used only for indoor sleep – they can also be used for camping and traveling. As they’re compact and can be pumped up in any environment, air beds can be utilised when you’re on the go. If you’re thinking of going on a camping trip, taking your air bed can provide you with a night of deep slumber, even in the harsh weather.
Types of Air Beds on Offer
There are plenty of air beds on offer. However, here are the most common types on the market:
- Single: If you only plan on sleeping one extra person, a single air bed will do the job brilliantly. Quick to pump and deflate, a single bed is great if you’ve got one friend coming round to stay.
- Double: Got a couple coming round? Maybe a friend or family member who wants some extra space? A double air bed will do the trick.
- King Sized: Need something bigger for your guests? A king‐sized air bed is possible and can provide your guests with plenty of room to move. Here at Sleep and Snooze, we have the Fortech King available. Check it out if you’re after something of substantial size.
- Automatic: No one wants to be stood around blowing up an air bed. This is why you can get automatic pumps fitted straight to the bed, allowing you to stand aside as the bed automatically inflates.
- Manual: if you feel like working up and sweat, a quick way to achieve it is by investing in an air bed that requires a manual pump. These air beds tend to be cheaper than automatic variations but do require more effort to inflate. Unless you want to lose your breath, getting help to inflate them can be beneficial.
How Much Do Value Air Beds Cost?
As mentioned above, air beds are cost‐effective guest bed solutions and won’t burn a hole in your pocket. If you’re looking to save money, investing in one could be your best option.
At Sleep and Snooze, our air beds start from £47. So, if you’re looking to add another bed to your home, our collection can provide you with what you need at an affordable price.
Browse our collection above and find the perfect cheap air bed to suit your every need.